Why Choose Us to Represent You?
- Because we are laser-focused on working in partnership with you to resolve your issues.
- Because as your attorney, I will make every effort to help you resolve your case though mediation or collaborative processes, which save you time, money, and prolonged stress in an already stressful situation.
- If you have children and are going through a divorce it does not have to appear to your children as if you are divorcing them or that they are losing the other parent. We will work with you to plan a case strategy to minimize the stress and sense of loss your children may feel and advise you of available psychological resources that may help.
- We will help you resolve the issues raised by your divorce in a caring, responsible, and equitable manner.
- We have substantial experience and the specialized knowledge necessary to successfully manage and resolve the factual and legal issues that may arise in your divorce in a manner consistent with the unique character and factual circumstances of your particular case; and,
- If your issue involves estate planning, we will give you peace of mind knowing that we have expertise in the mechanisms that will best enable you to preserve your assets and to manage their use and disposition in accordance with your wishes.